Gasoline? Gasoline?

Good

I like it, and it's catchy. But make a more diverse bass. If you really want to know how to make good DnB, then check out this guys song: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1189340&sub=792

Did I say it was catchy?...

Sickrapp3 responds:

Thanks homie. I have so many beats that would blow your mind but I already exported them and lost the program is was using so I can't size them down, you guys are getting the crap at the bottom of the barrel. Hit me up if you want to check some better ones out.

SR - Machine-Face SR - Machine-Face

Im lovin' it!

Just add more things in the intro becuase it sounded plain, but great song! Check out my songs!

SineRider responds:

Carnage--_--LOOP Carnage--_--LOOP

Woh!

The bass is really sick dude! Very dnB like. Awesome job on the song though!

Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02) Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02)

One word:

Awesome!

Crush Depth Crush Depth

Very good!

It's excellent! The only complaint is that there should be a longer ending, not a suddenly STOP ending. Great song though!

4AM responds:

Well, technically, the song is supposed to work as a loop, not a whole track. This was NG and I figured for a quick project, it's supposed to be loops anyways.

Skull Shatter--_--(3:09) Skull Shatter--_--(3:09)

Great job!

Great job! Im lovin' it!

/\*WAtcHInG FRoM ABoVe*/\ /\*WAtcHInG FRoM ABoVe*/\

hmm..

very nice. i recognized the sytrus that you used. try and change it up a little. good remix though! check out some of my work!

Countdown (Full) [BGM] Countdown (Full) [BGM]

awesome!

I really enjoyed it! the piano was very nice. this sounds more like techno rather than trance because of the beat. good use of sytrus. check out some of my work!

bboyneedle responds:

I agree with the genre choice, but it definately wouldn't be called techno had I had more than just a couple choices of electronica. Thanks though. ^_^ I will check your work too.

SpK*) - sock pupitt SpK*) - sock pupitt

this is neat!

i like it very much. cool sound fx with the bass. check out some of my work!

H6

Spikrodd responds:

thanks, im kinda bummed since it didnt export right. it-idk what happened. it fucked up, at least it plays.

well, thanks for the review!

SpK*) - scarfe skitx SpK*) - scarfe skitx

cool!

It is a bit random, but it still sounds cool! check out some of my work!

H6